Shirt: Splendid Pirouette Stripe Button Down (on sale under $60!), Pants: Everlane Wide Leg Crop Pant, Bag: old Rebecca Minkoff but this one is similar and under $100, Slides: Steven from last year love these similar ones
Monday! I thought I’d start off today with some positivity. I am definitely one of those people that can get super grumpy during the work week. I let every little annoyance get in my own head and it just spirals into too many negative thoughts. However I know there is a lot of good things that happen every day that I sometimes take for granted. I’m listing out 8 every day thing that I’m super grateful for to serve to be a reminder to myself that life is not so bad!
- Quiet mornings with coffee and everything bagels (in cozy pajamas & slippers of course)
- Morning/evening walks with Sadie and Brett
- Cooking to old tunes + trying new recipes – something we’ve done a lot this summer
- Puppy cuddles – also, coming home to a wagging tail is the best feeling in the world
- Family text chains and living so close to most of my family – I feel so lucky to have them nearby
- Living & working in cute towns – especially being able to walk to everything!
- Kicking back in a clean and cozy house – kind of random but we really enjoy where we live whether we’re being productive or lazy
- Being able to spend quality time with my husband everyday – he used to travel but has toned it way back this past year
Obviously there are probably more things to list because I have a lot to be grateful for but those are what popped into my head. I also wanted to think of the little everyday things because those are the times I need these reminders most. What what YOU grateful for everyday?