Happy Fall! We got a little glimpse of Fall weather yesterday. Despite the rain there was that crisp chill in the air that makes you want to bundle up on the couch with a warm drink in your hand. Fall is my favorite season to fully indulge in everything the season has to offer so I always like to make a list of things I want to do before we get into the holiday season. Here are the 8 things I think everyone should do this fall! What are your favorite fall activities?
- Go for a hike with the family to see the foliage
- Take a trip to the apple orchard and eat apple cider donuts
- Dress up in your favorite fall outfit and sip red wine at a local winery
- Pick up pumpkins at a pumpkin patch to decorate your house
- Host a Fall get together with friends/family and whip out a comforting meal
- Spend a weekend baking your favorite seasonal sweets and watch the best Fall movies (Stranger Things Anyone?) I also love to watch When Harry Met Sally
- Plan a quiet weekend in the mountains
- Try a new festive cocktail and appetizer before watching your favorite football team. For me, this means anything with bourbon please!