I am a big beach bum and while I have been slathering on sunscreen this whole summer it is inevitable that I would get a few more freckles on my skin. I am trying to amp up my skincare routine to help fix the damage. Here is my current routine:
1) Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser is an extra creamy exfoliating formula that effectively gets rid of all the grime from the night and retexturizes my skin so that my skin is ready to fully absorb the ingredients of my serums and moisturizers.
2) Revive Perfectif Even Skin Tone Serum (c/o) has been something I have religiously using to help erase dark spots and brighten my skin to give me an immediate healthy glow.
3) Revive Perfectif Even Skin Tone Cream SPF 30 (c/o) has the same benefits of the serum (brightens and erases dark spots) but has the added benefit of SPF 30 so my skin is protected from the sun to prevent future damage. I am not kidding when I say that this cream immediately brightens your skin for a dewy glow!
4) Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum is an amazing eye treatment that I have been putting under all of my eye creams because it immediately hydrates and reduces dark circles.
5) M-61 Hydraboost Eye (c/0) does it all – it hydrates, de-puffs, firms, and reduces dark circles.
1) Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water (c/o) is something I love using after I cleanse at night to get off all the extra makeup and dirt. I love this cleansing water because it is super gentle and does the job right!
2) Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel (c/0) is an essential serum to have all year round. It is so soothing in the summer (especially to relieve sunburn and can even be used as a replacement to a moisturizer in the hotter months) and during the winter to add extra hydration under your winter moisturizer to relieve dryness and redness.
3) Odacite Eye Contour Serum Concentrate is an oil based serum formulated with vitamins to reduce wrinkles and puffiness in the eye area. It is a great nighttime treatment!
4) Revive Moisturizing Renewal Cream (c/o) is a glycolic acid face cream that renews and moisturizes so I wake up with smooth refreshed skin.
SOS: there are a few times a week when I treat my skin to a mask. Sometimes your skin just needs a little something more. My favorite recovery mask I have been reaching for post beach weekends is Dermalogica’s Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque. It remedies extra dry and dull skin which tends to happen a lot while being in the sun for too long.
*all of these products came from Bluemercury (a company headquartered in Washington DC)